Our primary method of refund is a paper check. A paper check will be sent to the student to the address that we have on record. Please make sure to update your address as soon as you move to ensure timely receipt of University-related correspondence. You can update your address by contacting the Office of Records and Registration and creating a ticket.

If you see a credit balance on your student account, please note that it may take 10-14 days for you to receive your refund from the day you dropped your classes.

Your patience will allow us to work faster.