When you move, it is your responsibility to notify HU of your new legal permanent address. There are ways to do it:

  1. You can do it yourself via myHU portal.
  2. You can also share the update with our Office by logging in to myHU >  Finance > SSN/ITIN Form (the same form you use to share your Social Security Number or Individual Tax ID).

Please note: these updates might take a couple of days to be visible on your account.