If you have moved, and your 1098-T shows your former address, it is ok. We will not be re-issuing or re-mailing 1098-T's with/to the updated addresses. As long as your SSN/ ITIN and amounts paid are correct, you can use your form. 

If you still have not updated your address with HU, please visit the Records & Registration support portal and create a ticket.