Log in to myHU using your student email and password. 

If you do not have your original login information, please contact IT via their support portal: Support : Harrisburg University IT Helpdesk 

Student Alumni Accounts : Harrisburg University IT Helpdesk 

Non Alumni Users - Password Management : Harrisburg University IT Helpdesk

Click the Finance tab. 

Click "Make an Online Payment" link under Pay Online with Transact Integrated Payments. You will be redirected to Transact

Your 1098-T is located under Tax Forms.