1098-T for the current tax year is made available electronically as well as mailed to the student’s official legal address no later than January 31 of the new calendar year (e.g. 1098-T for 2022 will be available by January 31, 2023; 1098-T for 2023 will be available by January 31, 2024, etc.). 

A Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (ITIN) is required to be reported to the IRS and needs to be provided at the time of enrollment or upon the University's request. Particularly applicable to international students, a student with a missing tax identification number may request a 1098-T by completing the IRS Form W-9S at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9s.pdf and submitting it to the Business Office. The student can also update the missing SSN/ ITIN via myHU > Finance > Student Forms > SSN/ ITIN Form.